Breeze Like Cotton

Monday, May 23, 2011

DELICIOUS SCENTS



I love perfumes, their bottles are absolutely gorgeous and their scent blows me away. Perfume is one of those products that I find pretentious but I think is really necessary to stand out of the crowd and give yourself a signature.

When I was in College I used to wear only my vanilla oil perfume by the body shop and it was enough for me then, it was the first bottle I bought of some kind of perfume (mostly because it was affordable for my poor salary). Currently I get a bottle of perfume after finishing the last one because I like to smell the same always for a certain amount of time (the average duration is a year per bottle). I used to have Princess by Vera Wang (and loved it) but now I'm trying the Coach perfume. I like how it matches perfectly with the spring and summer, it's refreshing and soft, I love jasmines and this perfume evokes perfectly their essence (they are my favorite flowers).

My next target is probably a ChloƩ perfume!

3 comments:

  1. i like all of the different designed bottles too, i love seeing them lined up on my perfume tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    I love perfumes too, I love to keep the bottles as they're so beautiful. I have my favourite perfume "Dolce Vita" which I'm never without on my dressing table. I love to try new perfumes, but have ones I always go back to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete