Breeze Like Cotton

Saturday, June 4, 2011

THERE'S NO TIME

Tic Tac


Today I started a photography course and I'm so happy with it, learning about history, techniques and such; I feel like at the end I'd be so motivated that probably I'll get my very own DSRL. I've been craving a Canon for a while but it's not the time, not yet.

About the picture, you can see my new necklace-watch I got at Modcloth, I'm in love. I've never bought anything online but I think it's time to stop worrying too much and just go and get it! There are tons of websites to purchase adorable things. I think my main worry it's that there's not people in my house at any hour, getting my package lost in the post office it's quite of a problem, they are not very kind nor caring and if they leave it outside my house I'm sure there's not gonna be anything by the time I get home...Seriously.

Anyways, thank you for your comments. I've always wanted a lifestyle-fashion blog but I'm not sure about where to start so I need to find some inspiration, there are tons of beautiful blogs out there.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modcloth have the most beautiful things! Good luck with your photography course, I think it's great that you've started one!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace-watch! :)

    Thank you visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - means a lot to me! :) X

    P.S. Don’t forget about my new giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete