Breeze Like Cotton

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

COLORFUL MUSIC



So I'm the one in the picture and the one am wearing is my adorable "Two Door Cinema Club" official shirt. A month ago I went to one of their concerts here in Mexico. Like a good obsessive-compulsive person of my kind, I went to the concert not knowing their names but knowing perfectly their lyrics to sing along.

During the concert I fell in love with the three of them (specially with Alex since he was taking all the attention with his red hair). But at the moment my favorite member is Sam, he is adorable and the kind of guy I'm interested in, after seeing him at some interviews and their short film "You think you know, You don't know" I knew he was the one that I needed to focus on.

So this is me. I'm currently an obsessed fan who looks for their pictures, watch their videos (not that much lately) and there's no day where I'm not listening their music and stalking their twitter accounts c: I probably lose this soon, it's dying slowly but meanwhile I'm really enjoying my fandom!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a really great time & were totally mesmerised :-)

    ReplyDelete