Breeze Like Cotton

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHEN YOU JUST DON'T GET IT



Lately I’ve been having some existential issues. I’m confused about what I want and what I think is the best for me. Which is going to be my next step? Where am I going? I don’t have the exact answer to this questions but I’m already trying to figure it out. There are tons of goals I want to achieve, many places I’d love to go, lots of things I’d love to have. Am I at the correct place? I don’t know. I’m learning a lot but this is not exactly what I was expecting. Maybe it’d sound stupid but the main thing that bothers me is that I want to use all of my knowledge in English, learn new words, and practice my communication.I really need to pay attention to my needs and start doing and stop complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment