Breeze Like Cotton

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I WILL NEVER NEVER UNGLUE MY LIPS TOGETHER



It's been a while since I came and wrote something here, so before it passes more time I'll present you the music I've been fancying lately.

Her name is Kate Nash. I'm not sure if you've already heard of her but I must say that her music is really refreshing and inspiring, sometimes is so messy that you totally understand that her thoughts are mixed-up as she said in her song "Mouthwash". I felt identified with her since she reflects in her songs her analytical mind. She is so direct and isn't afraid of the impact of her words, that's why she describes herself as heavy-handed in her song "Mariella". I hate metaphors that's why her music is like a fresh breath of air for my mind, she certainly uses some metaphors but are more understandable for me.

I love that it feels like she is talking to you directly. Her songs are so different that you never get bored, her topics are matter of a girl of our age (she is just one year older than me). Despite the fact that her music's been heavily criticized , I'm a real fan of her. I'd love to go to her small concert at the capital of my country but it's rather difficult for me.

Thank you Last.fm for recommend it to me . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment