Breeze Like Cotton

Friday, September 17, 2010

FOLLOW THE SOUTH

Can't describe
South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami


This is a book I'll never forget. It was rather different from all the romance I've read. It's a book with almost no drama but it's kind of heavy compared to what I normally read since it's pure real life , crude and real; I couldn't help but to imagine a cloudy atmosphere in it, it's funny because the main parts of the book occurred while the rain was pouring down.

The characters were real and the flow of the redaction was pretty good , so good that I couldn't stop reading. I was intrigued at every moment and the secrets floating around Shimamoto were rather hard to imagine , I keep thinking about her sometimes.

At the end what it's left to say is that you should read it , take a shower of reality with touches of melancholy and unforgettable love.

No comments:

Post a Comment