Breeze Like Cotton

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I LOVE NYLON

My beloved


I love NYLON for the cool photoshoots and it's amazing vibe, I love how they describe everything like if you were there talking face to face with the writer and never gets boring or heavy to read, it's a lot fresher and easier to love than any other magazine I came across before, plus I love the material of the pages , their pictures and the music they share with the reader just got me. Each month I get Mexican and American NYLON but maybe I'll stop getting the American NYLON since the articles of the Mexican one are almost the same.

NYLON is one of those magazines I tended to reject because of it's simplicity but then after check it up I noticed that it was the right magazine for me. If I want to read about fashion , this is my it.

No comments:

Post a Comment