Breeze Like Cotton

Friday, May 21, 2010

SHOPAHOLIC LIFE

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella


This book was like a breeze of fresh air, I was getting bored of the same kind of books and it was really comfortable to read something like this. I loved how Kinsella managed the topic, it was funny but objective about how a shopaholic lives her life. The only thing I didn't like at all was the end, it was so easy, so simple, her life was fixed just like that and I was like : "That's all?...where's the drama?", no wonder why the movie was completely different.

Rebecca's character was funny and imaginative, she kept digressing in any situation and that reminded me of myself so much , but without all of those weird-movie-extracted excuses. Brandon was a great character, not that important but I loved him <3. Right now I wish I was her~. She has turned into my favorite Book Character.

No comments:

Post a Comment