Breeze Like Cotton

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'M TRULY INTO YOU

Not that into you..but into cupcakes
He is not that into you... by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo


I learned so much with this book. We should be able to use all of those advises because I think most of them are true, and it's a man who tells them , the best of the sorces. I'm not the relationships girl but I'll try to take care and value myself enough to take the right decisions when it comes to choose the right guy.

When I bought this book I thought it was a story or something like that, I wasn't that informed about what it contained but I loved the movie so much that couldn't help it (I didn't even read the back of the book). The only thing I can say 'bout it is that I don't regret my purchase, all of the letters were really informative and felt identified with a couple of them, my point of view changed, I might re-read it, it's really short but really informative (:

No comments:

Post a Comment