Breeze Like Cotton

Thursday, June 3, 2010

STUPID OUTSIDE, BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT AT ALL...

Los caballeros las prefieren brutas
Los caballeros las prefieren brutas by Isabella Santo Domingo


I just couldn't translate the title because it'd be like a sacrilege. This book is pure gold for the modern woman looking for a simple life composed of a decent husband, kids and of course : money given by the adorable groom.

I still don't know what kind of life I want but am considering some of the tips Isabella gives in her book. I must say that it was nonstop fun while reading and couldn't help but to keep smiling or even laughing.

This book is focused in how to treat men. They are simple animals that love to feel useful and powerful. "Machismo by convenience" is something I can describe as the new movement for those women who can use feminism and machismo in their benefice. I must say that I'm not feminist at all. I think that roles are not that bad, we all have roles, why to mix everything up?...I don't know, but it's just me. I love my career but also love to be treated like a princess (:

No comments:

Post a Comment